Highly regarded as a customer oriented firm, we are indulged in supplying a prominent range of Standard Lightning Arrester. It is a kind of conductive metal device and gets mounted at the highest point of roof. This is done for protecting the appliances from lightening strike. Basically, the presented range is designed for connecting with earth electrode with the aid of conducting wire or strip. The construction of Standard Lightning Arrester is done while choosing good quality copper having pointed edges on one side and gets connected to copper wire from others.
- Easy to use
- Simple installation
- Rugged construction
Standard Lightning Arrester
Standard Lightning Arrester is a conductive metal device, whose role is to protect any high rise building or tower from lightening strike. For this, it is mounted at the building's highest point. Also called air electrode or surge arrester, it is connected to earth electrode via a conducting wire or strip.
As earlier said, it is installed is at highest point of the building and is connected to the earthing system via a thick copper wire that runs down through the building.
It is made from top quality copper with one pointed edge towards the sky and other connected to the copper wire.
- It is earier to install for an expert.
- It is durable and can survive almost all weather conditions for a long.
- The copper provides a smooth channel to the electricity.
- It protects assets as well as lives sudden surge current due to lightning strike.
- It does not requires periodic maintenance.
- It has 200kA Discharge Capacity.
- It's height is 1.8m.